This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 04:16 PM 8/10/2005, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/10/2005 12:56:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
[snip] we have 1363 registered (or noted) stallions in NFHR.

I am not sure where you go that number from but we only have 442 Stallions
registered in the NFHR.
If you do a search on the NFHR pedigree site, using "Stallions" as the only
search criteria, the number that comes up is 1363.

Yes but they are not all NFHR Registered. In fact most of them are not. They are in the database for pedigree purposes. A lot of them are Norwegian or Dutch horses that are in the pedigrees of the registered ones.

Here is a hint for you. Select only stallions & then put a - (dash) in for the registration number. Since all of our numbers have a dash in them you will get only the registered ones that way.

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
260 May Creek Rd
Days Creek, OR 97429
541-825-3303
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497