This message is from: "Debbie Ulrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have had my two quarter horses on Strategy and their coats are shiny and
they look great. I have just started my Fjord on a Purina product called
Born to Win which I can feed a small amount and get protein and vitamins and
minerals needed without a lot of grain or adding a mineral supplement. It is
a pelleted supplement that can be fed straight or added to feed. I feed a
cup in the morning and a cup at night to my Fjord. I am working with a gal
who is extremely knowledgeable about horses and she actually came to my farm
and saw my horses and talked to me about the hay, pasture, etc.
Debbie in MN