This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

I guess I missed something, I don't remember ever hearing or reading that
having stallions or mares evaluated would lead to a shrinking of the gene
pool.  If the information from the evaluated horses is used as an
Educational tool it will only strengthen the breed as a whole.

Next I have a question about bees and stock tanks, we're having a real
problem with the bees and our horses stock tanks.  I even put out a water
dish for the bees but they keep going to the stock tanks and falling in and
drowning and we have to clean out dozens of dead bees everyday.  Can anyone
offer a suggestion?

Finally,  thanks to all of you that have sent in your stuff for our book, we
still need many more pages from those of you that had responded so we're
going to extend the deadline to Dec 31, 2005.  We have a publisher lined up
and are trying to keep the cost down to under 20.00.  Farms that send in
their pages will bet a discount.

Thanks to Beth and Sandy for taking on the job of Newsletter Editors.  I
know that they'll do a good job.

Sherrie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]