This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow!
  I furiously typed a reply to Ruthie when I first read her post, then
added stuff, subtracted stuff, sat on it and still have not sent it.  But I
must thank  both Tamara Rousso and Teresa Kandianis for your calm
and  excellent posts!  Yes,  the North American evaluations are designed to
prevent overselection... not to institutionalize it.  And Yes, it is
comparing over-selection apples to the evaluation oranges.    Great posts,
both of you!  Now let's just all cool down and get off this subject..and I
am going to delete my unsent reply. (Or maybe I should save it to see how
stupid it sounds tomorrow.)

Jean in cloudy Fairbanks, Alaska, the smoke has blown away for the
moment.  65 degrees