This message is from: "Philis B. Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have to add, Pat that my "little known" episode at the Blue Earth Show was the fact that I almost missed the mare class, 4 and over! I was so bummed and went to the judge's stand to ask if we could still enter our two mares. The judge, Wayne Hipsley, was gracious enough to let us enter the class. My mare, Rokida's Katinka, when all was said and done, took 2nd place out of the 24 mares!!!! I couldn't be happier!! And, thanks for your encouragement, Pat.

Finally some cooler and dryer weather here today....no rain...not good.

Philis Anderson
Sawtooth Mountain Fjords
Grand Marais, MN