This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/2/2005 9:22:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I went  to one of the big horse expos.The Mylers were there demoing  their
bits.Mr.Myler is quite a jerk.He decided not to show up for one of  the
demos,leaving people waiting in the stands.He decided not to tell them  he
wasn't going.For the other demo,I was selected to help.I had been  interested
in a comfort snaffle.He used my arm to show how comfortable the  bits were.At
the end of the demo,my arm was black and blue with pinched  torn skin.I did
not use a Myler on my fjord after that.   Ellen

Ellen,
I am really sorry to hear that.
I do and have used a Myler for my miniature horse for years. They are the
"Only" company that will make a custom bit for miniature horses in the correct
mouth piece width. I know what my horses need, and most of the time it is
impossible to find what I want.
All other bits, what there are of them for miniature horses, were much to
thick and uncomfortable.
She is in a ported comfort snaffle, but this one has a lot less movement in
the middle,does not collapse on the tongue. There is no pinch at all with it,
believe me, she would let me know clearly!

We are lucky there are so many other brands of bits out there for the Big
horses.
My Fjord mare will end up being ridden in my 5 1/2"Butterfly or Liverpool
driving bits. I have a uexter Kimberwick but it is too small at 5".

Like any bit, it is only as gentle as the hands that use it.

Shari