This message is from: "LYNN BINKOWSKI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow, I have gone from being a serious lurker to posting three times in 24 hours!

I discovered that Clinton Anderson is offering a free horse tying video on his website (though you have to agree to be on their mailing list). Thought I'd let the list know in case anyone is interested....

"Learn the knots, training techniques and aids that make tying your horse safe and easy every time. Clinton will show you how! Runtime: 55 minutes. A $29.99 Value, Yours FREE! Offer good July 1 - Aug 15, 2005."

http://www.downunderhorsemanship.com/

-Lynn