This message is from: "Warren Stockwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Trail riding depending on where you are and how well you know the area can
be safer than taking the kids around the  neighborhood. It can also be worse
: ((

I didn't have my daughter start till I knew she had a solid seat and control
of what she was on. She is now 11 and in a position to start the real stuff
with mom not controlling things. She has developed a sense of confidence and
a good handle on the horses. She probably could have started earlier but I'm
a bit over protective : ))

Roberta