This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Crystal, I think some horses might take exception to the Fjordies color and smell. They do seem to smell differently than other horses. My big Trakehner, Charlie, took quite awhile getting used to my first Fjord, Howdy. After losing Howdy, I bought another boy, Gunnar and as long as the mare was not in with them, they did fine together. Now the mare has a new home and Gunnar and Charlie are always wanting to be together. One problem is their different feeding needs. Anyway, just my take on it. Jean

Author
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press