This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It sounds to me that he is just a good fit weight!  If you can't see his
ribs, but can just barely make out his backbone..sounds like the "type" of
fjord build that mine have.  Mine are on the slimmer type of build... They
are all a bit too fat this  summer, in my estimation, but I can still see
some indication of their backbone.  My friends here have Fjords of  a
different bloodline who tend to be rounder in type..and tend to have a
broader back, lower withers and more of a groove down the backbone
area.   I think many fjords are too fat, really!    What are HIS bloodlines?
Gee, if he is fit and energetic, he is much healthier than being loaded
with grain.