This message is from: Beverly Weston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the prize lists for the 22nd Annual
NFHA Horseshow are in the mail if you haven't already received yours it will
be there soon.  If you are not a member of NFHA and would like to receive
one please just contact me via email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will
gladly send one out to you ASAP.  It is looking to be a fun and interesting
show this year as we are in a new location for the first time in the shows
history (I believe).  We will be offering classes for everyone.  The only
portion we had to table this year is the Ridden/Driven Dressage.
Unfortunately, we could not find a judge willing to come and judge the show
with class entries so low from previous years, so we are putting these
classes on hold until next year.  Saturday night will again be the night for
our annual live and silent auction to raise much needed funds for the club
and we will be having an All-You-Can-Eat BBQ banquet this year which is sure
to please every palate.  We would love for everyone to join us even if you
aren't showing and would just like to come and enjoy the day and join us for
the banquet Saturday night that would be wonderful...just let me know and we
can arrange it.  The newest addition to the show is that there is camping
available on-site and the spaces are going very quickly.  I believe I may
only have 1 or 2 spots left so if you're interested please let me know ASAP.

As always with a show of this size, we need Volunteers...the more the
merrier as I like to say!!  Anyone interested in coming for a day and
volunteering that would be terrific and much appreciated by the entire show
committee...all five of us!!!!  Just kidding, I think there is actually six
of us!

Hope to see many old and new faces this year and to have a great time
meeting everyone in just a few short weeks.

Beth Gerst
President
Northeast Fjord Horse Association