This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My vet did the same thing with a mare that was about that age.  He thought
she was older (I think).  Just gave me a funny look.
This message is from: CHERYL GARNICA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

RE: teeth
  Thanks for your info.  My Canadian reg. fjord (DNA typed, reputable
breeder) papers say just turned 4; equine dentist insists by teeth he is 5,
but not familiar with fjord breed.  Just trying to figure out the
discrepancy.....I suppose like humans, there are exceptions to the rule of
thumb of how they judge these things.  Cheryl in Ca.