This message is from: Liz Rudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I thought the list would find this amusing. It
illustrates just how tolerant and unflappable this
breed can be. My 9 yo gelding Torsten who I have had
for about a year and half is "employed" annually to
give pony rides for a 4-day church camp. This year,
the kids at the camp decided they wanted to have a
safari theme for the camp. Well, my next door neighbor
(I board Torsten at her place) who attends the church
and runs the pony ride gig decided that Torsten would
give pony rides this year decked out as a zebra.

When I stopped by the camp to see the transformation,
it was amazing. Torsten was decked out in a zebra
print "body suit" made of a stretchy material that
covered his head (with holes for his ears, eyes, nose,
and mane) and covered the rest of his body and tied
under his belly.  She used washable black hair spray
and sprayed his legs to create stripes and then
braided his tail hunter/jumper style to complete the
zebra look. I took some pictures that I can't wait to
get developed.

Torsten patiently put up with this garb for several
hours each day for 4 days while giving the pony rides.
I think he probably enjoyed all the attention too.
What an awesome breed we have.....

                          Liz
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail