This message is from: "Linda Bain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here's a link to the company that I buy the neem oil from

http://www.theraneem.com/products.html

I think they are based in Florida, but have distributors all over the place. The good thing about their neem is that it is organically grown in Mexico and India and each batch is tested for purity. Their SHOO spray was developed for use in the Florida Everglades, so I would assume that they would have pretty nasty biting beasties around there.

It can be used for a variety of different things and not just as a fly repellent. If you look at "Neem Oil for the Garden" which starts off exactly the same as the smaller samples of Neem Oil, but is utility grade because it has not been refined as much as the human grade oil. It is suitable for use on animals.

Below 20 degrees C it is solid. It can be used neat or mixed with water and washing up liquid to whatever strength you want. You can also add it to your normal horsey shampoo.

I have used it for ringworm after we bought a bengal cat which spread it to the dogs, the next day the ringworm was gone and have not seen it since. I have also used it for ticks and flea repellent for the dogs and have not had any problems since using it.

The smell takes a bit of getting used to!!!! But after a year of using it I am actually getting to like it!

I think I have some information on it somewhere, which I can scan and e-mail to anyone if they want more info.

In India, the tree is known as the "village pharmacy" as they use the fruit, leaf, bark and twigs from the tree for all kinds of different things.

Best wishes,

Linda
Scotland