This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

This is a reminder for all of you in the Pacific Northwest that the deadline
for the August issue of Horse Previews magazine is July 15th.  This is the
issue that features the Norwegian Fjord Horses.  The cover this year will be
Beth Beymer winning the Versatility award at last years Libby show.   Please
send your ads or articles that you'd like to submit to
www.horse-previews.com  atten: Helen, or if you have any questions please
call her at 509-922-3456 or 800-326-2223.

If I can be of any help or you have questions that I can answer please
e-mail me privately,

Thanks,
Sherrie Dayton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]