This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi

We have a Solar daughter and she is also a granddaughter of Garbb on her
dam's side that we need to sell she is 8yrs old,  goes well under saddle,
 also broke to harness though we have never hooked her to a cart we have
never owned one,        very easy to work with, up to date on everything,
she is 13.3H is a brown dun and her reg. name is MH Selma,   is a proven
broodmare and is a very good dam to her foals.       We need to find her
a new home as soon as possible due to my limited space and only going to
breed APHA-paint horses       can e-mail pic. and will be doing a video
this week(July 4th-9th) for serious inquiries only.                  We
are located in Maine and know of a hauler based out of Mass. that is
excellent and fees are reasonable he goes all over the U.S. and into some
parts of Canada              We have owned Selma since she was a weanling
so we are looking for a "super loving" home for her and would prefer
another Fjord owner.         Can send more info. on her via e-mail or
phone contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]    or (207)473-9364   ask for
Beth