This message is from: "Catherine lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

LOGO: The contest ends today and then the BOD will select the top 2-3 and
submit them to the FH for members to see and vote on. Read the Winter Issue.
The deadline was extended due to the New Editor not making her deadline.  I
was assigned to collect the logos, scan them and send them on to the BOD
where they will take over and decide which ones will go on to be shown to
the members.

Breeding: Regumate and Lutalyse act the same with Fjords Mares as with AQHA
& APHA mares. The big difference in breeding Fjords is the size of the
follicle. Fjords tend to have VERY LARGE follicles. 65mm is not unusual.

Café Press: We have designs there with Fjord items on them. We change almost
monthly. Check us out.

4th of July: We are out of town doing a 4th of July parade in CA. Always fun
to show off the Fjord. We will get more hours for out "stepping Out" Award
with NFHR. 500 hours is the first level... we are almost there... Wishing
you all the best this holiday and be safe.

Catherine Lassesen
Southern Oregon