This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Hi List !   I was just feeling WAY sorry for myself again, because they
just called up my S+R group to go up Cedar Mountian to search for 2, 20 yr
olds, late by 2 days now, near Woods Ranch area. ( Beautiful, remote, lakes
ect.
) I cant go, and Ayla and I are watching my girlfriend Tamra load up her horse
and head out....      :  (

   then....I was just watching the channel 2 news at noon, and they are
starting to evacuate homes and horses in New Harmony ( the nearest town S. of
here
just 2 exits down the 15 freeway which has been closed on and off ) because of
one of the several wildfires burning in S. UT right now. Air has been very
smokey last 3 days here and cant even see the mountian right now. Do not think
that we are in any mode to be evacuated in Cedar Valley where Im located, but
not being able to go help is a bummer. We had a small ( for CA standards ) on
Sat. Between the flooding, earthquake and now fire.....wonder what the message
is ? Hmmmmmmm..... Lisa     PS : things go in " 3 's "....just ask Pat
Holland.