This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/25/2005 2:13:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
use a Wintec Isbell saddle with the wide gullet and it fits Olaf but I have
trouble getting the Wintec girth tight enough. I am wondering if any of you
who ride in the Wintec's use the Wintec girth or a regular English girth that
has the normal elastic buckles on one end??
*** I also had this problem with the Wintec girth, so I bought a
Professional's Choice girth with neoprene and elastic with roller buckles on
both ends.
End of problem. Love my Wintec Isabella! I just removed the gullet for my beefy
guys.

/ )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson