This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just to let everyone in the PNFPG know that the summer newsletter is out and
in the mail so members should have theirs soon.
In the past we have sent out a few complimentary copies to show the rest of
the world what is happening and the type of publication that we put out in
hopes of generating some interest in joining our group. The family
membership rate is  $20 US which is very reasonable; as are the advertising
rates for members. Really no reason to pass up a good opportunity. Our
newsletter is about 20 pages of primarily member contributions about
activities in the Pacific Northwest with special features of interest to
most members.ie: Libby Show info and meeting minutes.

The complimentary copies will discontinue after this issue so I encourage
people who do not have memberships and are receiving a copy presently  to
sign up now.
Our roster is over 70 members and we have room for more. Feel free to join
us.contact Kathy Rollins or myself  for info
ursula

Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032