This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/16/2005 9:44:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This winter he was even segregated for the hay feedings (because while her
horses would stop eating after a while, he wouldn't be done until every bit of
hay was gone, and he would get fat through the winter on that).
*** Hi Tish-

All Fjord owners can sympathize ;-)

I am in the unique situation of having all my horses in one small pasture
together. I recently asked the guy who feeds to give less hay, because this is
exactly what was happening. The non-Fjords would eat their fill and walk away,
then the Fjords would vacuum up every last straw!

/ )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson
SF Bay Area, CA