This message is from: "dfle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a team of two year old fillies.  They are at an Amish trainer for the
next month and will be started in harness.  They are lovely fillies and would
make a great team.  They will also be started to train to drive individually so
would sell them individually.

I also have some yearling foals (two geldings) and one filly.  All handled and
easy to work with.  All are current on shots and the two fillies above have
already had their Coggins tests.

I need to move some of my young animals as my helper is undergoing serious
surgery next week.  He has cancer so we don't know the outcome, but I'm running
thin on four to five hours of sleep working with all my young ones.  All
serious offers will be considered.  I also have trucking companies that haul at
a reasonable price I can give numbers for.

E-mail or call if interested.

Rosemary Fleharty
Shome Fjords
Prairie Home, Missouri