This message is from: "David  McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here is the inventory list of surplus harness.  I have had a large response
so far, and hope there is something for everyone. Eve Dexter has kindly offered to post it on her website. Go to:
http://66.49.169.132/oldbellfarm.com/Camptown%20Harness/INVENTORY%20of%20parts.pdf
I found when I tried this, the "parts.pdf" were not included when I clicked on the address. Be sure you have full address highlighted, or copy it onto address line on your browser.

I will send it also to people who have contacted me. If anyone has trouble getting to the site, email me and I'll send it direct.

Please help me in a couple of ways:
I am happy to answer questions about any part.  Please email instead of
calling, and I will get back to you. If you are matching a part with some existing non-Camptown harness, be sure that you are matching size (e.g., 3/4 inch strap to 3/4" buckle).

Please put your address on your email, so I don't have to get back to you
for that, for shipping.  Let me know your preferred means of payment.

I will not acknowlege all requests until mid week, and then by email.

I know some people have concerns about privacy and junk mail and all that,
so I had better have a privacy policy.  I do not share any information (such
as address and phone or email) with anyone.  I do retain some of this for
ease in processing future orders.  If anyone prefers their information to be
deleted after the order, I am happy to do that. I have never had a complaint
from anyone about use of information.

Enough rules and conditions!  I'll do my best to get each person what they
want, if I have it.

One more thing - for anyone ordering a part, if you want my book, "Blessings
of the Open Road", added to the order, there will be no additional shipping
charge for that.   The book price is $15.  A friend wrote yesterday, "I
started reading your book. It's terrific. In fact it's the best read
I've had in a very long time."  How cool!

Camptown Dave