This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up to let everyone know that Prisco will be at the Finger Lakes Fjord Show this year, July 30-31! I have accepted an invitation from the show committee to do a Fjord dressage demo, so I will be bringing Prisco to the show. For everyone who has asked about him, now is your chance to come see him and visit him!

Prisco will be performing a program of 2nd and 3rd Level movements set to disco music. If you missed Prisco performing at the Ontario Fjord Show with my coach Ute Busse riding, now is your chance to see him, this time with his mom (me :-) in the pilot's seat.

I hope everyone is coming to Finger Lakes! The wonderful people on the show committee know how to put on a great show and it is a great time to connect with Fjord friends. Hope to see you there.

Lori