This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:44 PM 6/6/2005, you wrote:
This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anyone else who has stories about Solar or his offspring, I'd enjoy hearing
about it. Apparently other than Courage, the Dutch stallion (does anyone
know if he is still alive?)  there are only two intact offspring of Solar
left. One is out west, is it Keith Brighton who owns him?

No Storrs Bishop owns  SHATALYA'S ASHILAR

I also show a  ASEN  owned by John Bannon & Louise Poppema up in Maine.

-  and Kimpton
Brooks - the fellow in my barn right now.

Pat Holland

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497