This message is from: "Alan Bate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Folks,

I may be selling my mare due to a niggling hip injury and a sudden
diagnosis of arthritis this weekend.

She is by Oswin 1-30 out of Karin K-127. She is 14hh, 7 years old and
has a beautiful face. A chunky, drafty type. She has one hell of an
engine and would be good for trail, or competition. She is very good
with farrier, travelling, dentist, vet etc. vaccinated, wormed, teeth
and back checks all up to date. No expense spared.

She has a lovely personality, enjoys people and horses and is easy to
do in every respect. She has competed in hand successfully and has
just had 12 weeks professional schooling by a 4* event rider to ensure
she is suitable for any purpose. She is used to all types of traffic.
She will also make an excellent brood mare and has been checked to
ensure she can produce.

She is passported and DNA typed.

I don't want to give up fjords, but will have to look for a taller,
skinnier type unfortunately.

Her price at the moment is £3950.

I can e mail pics if anyone is seriously interested.

Thanks

Jacqui