This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For Sale, In central Maine.
9 yr. broodmare, in foal.  Brown dun, 14 hands (maybe 14.1 I'll  have to
measure again, it's been awhile and I may have her mixed up with her  sister)
She's on the drafty side with one of the loveliest heads I've  seen.  She's
super
sweet, not a mean bone in her body.  She can be a  bit on the ditzy side
though :)
She's never been trained - bought her as an untrained 3 yr. and with 4
others.... and have just never got around to it (too many others I've been
concentrating on)  I did saddle her a few times last year, and rode  her all
around
the ring with no problems.  She was very willing and though  needing to be
trained..... I got her to walk and trot around without issue. (we  were not
training here...just having fun with her)
She is expecting her 4 th foal - July 5th, 2005.  She's been a good  mom,
easy deliveries.   She trailers easily, good for the farrier, and  vet.
Her faults.... she sometimes gets too attached to other horses, and then  can
forget her ground manners in her NEED to see the other's or get to
them.....this is not ALWAYS how she is.....but you don't know when she's going
to be
feeling "needy".
Her feet are not the best.  I think with one on one attention they  could be
helped out though.  I'm not set up to pay any special attention to  them.
2-3 yrs ago she cut the heel bulb off the inside of one of her front  feet.
This healed WONDERFULLY.  The vet is still shocked at  how great it is.  This
does make her foot appear smaller then the other,  and the vet said if used,
she would probably need to wear shoes.  She does  feel the cold more in this
foot in the winter, I've noticed.   Her  back feet are pretty split up....shoes
& supplements would probably benefit  her.
Her reg. name is White Roses' Miss Thunder.  She is out of Anvil's  Randi
and  Tillie.  She is micro-chipped and DNA'd. Reg. both  Canadian and with the
NFHR.
She is bred to our Stallion - Drafn KTF-H-655-S
We are looking for a good home more then anything.  She would really  blossom
with some one on one attention.  Price now, $2,500    Price after she foals -
with foal - $3,000.
Because her due date is fast approaching, we'd like to find a good home for
her soon!
Please contact me for more info.
Aimee Day
Days End Fjords
Garland Me.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
207-285-3286