This message is from: CHERYL GARNICA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Triplets, another child, and a new horse???  Wow, wonder woman!!  Maybe can
teach the fjord how to babysit!!LOL!  Have only had mine 3 weeks now and know
why people call them great family horses.  Not a mean bone in his body, very
curious and friendly as everyone says.

Cheryl in Ca where it WAS sunny 80 the weekend, pea soup clouds today; early
June gloom

Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This message is from: Jean Ernest

Hi Jackie,

Welcome! Where do you live? And tell us more about Marla.. who are her
dam and sire? It is always fun to find Fjord "family members"!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, partly cloudy and 60 degrees today.