This message is from: "Linda Bain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yesterday I borrowed a copy of the draft handbook for a quick look whilst I
wait for my copy to arrive.  Just like to say its brilliant!  Not just a
handbook for judges but also very interesting reading for owners and
breeders alike.  Well done to all those that contributed to it through the
FHI.  I just hope that the section on evaluations rules in the different
countries is all in English in the finalised version.

Perhaps the FHI could produce an international studbook of approved
stallions available for AI so that us breeders in remoter parts of the world
can access the best stallions to compliment each mare.

Just having a read through the evaluation rules for the USA and it looks
quite tough with all the performance tests, but very impressive and
thorough.

I have ordered my copy of the handbook through a breed society, so I am
assuming that each society will have a stock of them.  Definately worth
buying.

Best wishes,

Linda & Peragut in Scotland where we are having bright sunshine one minute
and hail the next!