This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 5/22/05 5:53:49 AM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I am fortunate enough to have a town dump (one advantage of living
> rather rural) 10 miles from me and I just load her up and take her there
> for an accurate weigh in.

duh, slapping forehead.........thanks, carol. i am rural and i didn't even
think about our dump....and we have certainly been there enough after cleaning
up all the stuff around our farm.....

laurie and oz, who at least has one advantage in the weight department with
the strength of the winds we have had for the last two days. our chickens are
all walking sideways, and the geese can even get into the air if they run the
right direction......sheesh