This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lisa Sherrodd wrote:

This message is from: Lisa Sherrodd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am really finding out just how smart these Fjords
are. Fiona, my just turned two-year-old on Friday,
learned to bow in about 20 minutes. I usually teach
tricks to my horses 'cause it is fun, and gives me
something to do with them. I taught my arab mare, but
it took months. Fiona was so quick to learn it shocked
me!
I bet you used food as an incentive. You know you could get a Fjord to stand on their head if food was involved.

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.