This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I haven't received a digest in a number of days, but trust it is AOL's fault.
 I wanted to announce that several of the Virginia Fjord breeders have gotten
together and we're holding a Fjord Foal Festival at my farm.  Our aim is to
show off some sale horses, educate the public and have some fun.  I plan to
write an article about collaborative marketing efforts among breeders for The
Herald (should we ever see another edition).  It has been a genuine pleasure
working with Curt Pierce and Marsha Korose from Deep Creek Farm and with Linda
Wachtmeister from Plain Dealing Farm.  We are going to have some nice sales
horses -- everything from young foals to mature horses with eventing careers!

If you are interested in our sales catalog, it's available at
http://www.ironwood-farm.com  Be sure the check for updates....I have 3 more
foals coming
this month and don't have a clue about gender or color.  We also are welcoming
other Virginia Fjord breeders or owners who want to bring their horses to this
event.  So our catalog will be updated.  More pictures are coming, too.

Please note that this is an opportunity to show our sale horses, not an
auction.  If you are interested in any of these horses either before or after
the
Fjord Foal Festival, please feel free to contact their owners for more
information.

Curt and I are planning to do driving and riding demos.  There will be
refreshments.  Mark your calendars for Sunday, June 12 from 1 - 5 p.m.  If you
are
in the area, we would love to have you stop by Ironwood Farm and see what we
have going on.

Margaret Bogie
Ironwood Farm
10291 Homeland Road