This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark,

I have been using the Newer spreader for 1 1/2 years now.  I have had no
problems with it at all.  As far as wet manure, manure mixed with dirt or
shavings
the only problem I have encountered is that it tends to stick on the blades a
little.  All you have to do is hose it down after spreading.  I only have 2
Fjords, but I first saw the spreader at my trainers farm and she boards at
least 12 horses.  The spreader has simplified our cleanup and saves us alot of
time and effort.  I think it is well worth the investment and I would not be
without one.

Hope this helps in your decision making.