This sounds like we have to start a NEW message to the list, and put in the
new header, and copy the text we want to refer to to the NEW message?  Is
that correct?

Would it work to hit the reply button and then re-edit the header to take
the RE: out of it?  It would be much less work for my crippled mouse arm
(have had to get a left hand touch pad to survive)

Gail

"Re: fjordhorse-digest V2006
  #00" there isn't a thread to hook it to. The other thing is PLEASE
  PUT THE LIST ADDRESS IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK and use it when starting a
  new thread. I know many people (including me) just hit the reply
  button then clear everything out to start a new message. Although
  this looks alright, it also can confuse the threading software
  because there is a back-reference hidden in the message headers you
  never see. If folks can remember to do these little things, I think
  everyone will enjoy the new archiving service when it's ready.