This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/13/2006 2:13:31 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> This message is from: "Sue Clark-Sorger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Lisa
> The artist Jen Redstreake-Geary did a pastel that she sold on ebay and I
> purchased it. It is 8x10 and beautiful.
> I have many of Jen's fjord prints hanging in my office but this is the first
> original I have purchased and this one stays home.
> Beautiful picture of a beautiful mare.
> Sue

    Ok. I am calm. I am calm. I am ( breathe ) calm.   Sue.   YOU were the
one who bought the pastel original within a couple of hours of being on
E-Bay ? The one that I called Jeff at work to go look at, but it was already
sold as a " buy it now " ?

  The original meaning that it is the ONLY one ?  The one of my mare ?

 " Beautiful picture "......original of my Fjord.....and that one is staying
" home " ???

   I see.                      Sue.....I know where you live.
       Lisa