This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  In the past there has been a problem with several of the large
  Web-based email providers getting the FjordHorse List delivered to
  subscribers. The worst offenders have been "Hotmail" and "MSN", both
  properties of Mr. Gates. There is now an alternative, "Gmail" a
  subsidiary of the popular Google search engine. One of the top
  features of this new mail service is that it provides two gigabytes
  of online storage for each account. That's enough so a normal user
  could leave all their email undeleted and not run out of room for
  several years, and it's all searchable using Google's powerful search
  techniques. Right now, the service is still in beta test (but
  extremely reliable and stable) and available by invitation only. So
  what, you may say. Well, as a Gmail user, I have fifty invitations
  to give out. I can't think of any better use than to provide fifty
  FjordHorse List subscribers with better reception of the List. If
  you would like to avail yourself of one of these invitations, please
  write me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To see more information about Gmail, go to
  http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html.

 --
Steve McIlree - Pferd, Skipper & Clust - Omaha, NE/Las Cruces, NM, USA
 Noblest of the train that wait on man, the flight-performing horse.