This message is from: Sara Faull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We now have photos of our foal Bjete up on our website.

http://www.mandalafarm.com/sales1.html

Here is his info for those who are interested:
Bjete
(MVF Karimann x Hedi) Brown dun. Born March 2005. This colt has a lot of spunk, curiosity, and a fabulous disposition as well as great conformation. He has enormous potential as a dressage or driving horse. His dam was competed at the advanced level in combined driving. His sire MVF Karimann has strong bloodlines including Karibu and Gramann. His Dam Hedi is sired by the Dutch stallion Oswin (preferent) She is also a Solar granddaughter on her dam's side. We are offering this colt for sale for $3000.

We are also expecting 3 more foals this season from Meia, Sasha, and Fjorgyn- Meia is starting to bag up so it looks like number 2 will be here soon!

Sara
Mandala Farm
Maine