This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, I couldn't let Dagrun have all the fun with my-exciting-new life
stories, so here's mine ;-).

Last month I posted about accepting a job at a ranch which entailed a total
life change. Indecisive I am not, so I sold my pet sitting business, put in
notice at my apartment, and moved into an RV on the 160 acre property. Now I
can  see that it was the right decision, and things are going great. As
expected, we  are filling up immediately. Those of you familiar with the SF Bay
Area
know that  there is precious little boarding, especially pasture, on the
Peninsula/Coast.  There are only two other public facilities in Pacifica, Park
Pacifica, which is  strictly box stalls and has limited trail access, and
Shamrock
Ranch, which has  both stalls and pasture, but is about to have a highway
built right through the  property! It's the reroute of Devil's Slide, for those
of
you who know the area.  Basically, everyone who has visited this place is
moving their horse here!

The owner of the ranch gave me money to buy two school horses who are
wonderful, and I start giving lessons tomorrow. There is a ton of interest in
both
lessons and clicker training, so I'll be busy. Best of all, I feel good  here.
It's a beautiful place with a good atmosphere. People who visit say it's
"quiet, relaxed, mellow" and I have to agree. Fjords Rafael and Knute (I almost

said Tommes) love it, too. I have a different relationship now that I am with
them every day.

The web site is still under construction, but there are some good pics of
our horses on it. The URL is in my signature.

/  )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson
SF Bay Area, CA