This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyone know anything about the Fjord who is  advertised in the Auction
Catalog from Martin's? I just got it today and saw the  Fjord. I've been going
the Auction for over 10 years and although still not  in the position to buy a
vehicle there sure love looking especially at all that  history.
                           Robyn in MD
oh saw Frodo in his retirement home Sat. - he's like a giant babysitter for
his second year of baby goats. I couldn't ask for a better home for him after
all of his years of wonderful service for our Therapeutic Riding Program. It
was  very very hard for me to give him up but he's doing  super.