This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello to everyone,

We were astounded at the response we have received on our new stallion,
Sivert H-A-281-S!  We are really excited to be bringing him in, and feel  quite
fortunate that we will have a stallion of this uncommon lineage on  our farm.

For those of you who did not see our original ad, we are  regenerating the
traditional practice of bringing the stallion to the mare  owner!  This month,
we will be traveling from Northern California to  Michigan with Sivert and are
offering reduced breeding fees to qualified mare  owners along our route.
Currently, our route plan is California,  Nevada, Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas,
Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, and  Michigan.  We can go through Oregon and
Washington, and it might be  possible to adjust the route to add other
neighboring states at this time.

If you would like more information about us stopping at your farm with
Sivert, please call or email us!    This is a perfect opportunity to  add a
rare
bloodline to your herd, plus we will come to you!  Not only  are we offering a
reduced breeding fee, but because we can come to your farm,  typical additional
costs mare owners are subject to, such as mare  transportation and board, can
be money saved.  As an additional savings and  as yet another incentive to
qualified mare owners, we at Bailey's will pay  the entry fee for a
Conformation
Evaluation through the NFHR (certain  stipulations are required for this
incentive, please email or call for details)  for the upcoming foal.

Sivert is the only stallion in North America who is sired by the  wonderful
Dutch stallion, Yerxes H-Y117.  Yerxes can be seen in B. J. van  Bon's Van
Vestlandhest" tot "Fjordenpaard", on page 65.  Yerxes  was well known for his
dark
coloring and brilliant markings, of which detailed  pictures are shown in
this same book on page 114.

Sivert's dam, Benita H-B164, was imported in utero (with Sivert) from
Holland and was rated as a model mare.

Sivert, like his sire, is quite dark and has absolutely  lovely markings.  He
is a beautiful boy with stupendous conformation and  movement.  For further
information on his pedigree, please click here:  _SIVERT_
(http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=749&HorseName=Sivert&Page=1&Sort=0)

Sivert has only had nine offspring to date.  2 have been  evaluated, one
through the NFHR program and one in a Dutch Keuring.  Both  girls received high
scores.  His offspring have done quite well in  performance and are absolutely
stunning.  We currently have pictures  available of Signe III MLR-D-420-M and
Katrina MLR-I-1300-M, owned by Barry  Sheinbaum and Margaret Strachan,
respectively, of Village Farm; and Princess Erika MLR-F-651-M, owned by Susan
Lawson,
displayed on our website (address listed below).   Pictures of Tise
DMC-G-1146-M, who was  owned by Karen McCarthy, can be seen on the NFHR
pedigree site.

Sivert's pedigree and offspring speak for themselves.  These Fjords  are able
to do it all, and do it very well.  If you wish us to bring Sivert  to your
farm this month, please contact us!

Thanks much,  references are available.

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's