This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all

I received my copy of USDF Connections a few days ago (the weather has been
so great here in Virginia that I didn't open it upon receipt).  When I opened
it today and was leafing thru very quickly - all at once I thought to myself
"that was a fjord" and upon a closer look, it indeed was Anne Applebye and Wez.

What a wonderful ad!  Congratulations to Anne and Wez on their
accomplishments and also, I applaud the NFHR (whomever was responsible for
placing the ad).
This magazine is received in every home (I think) of a member of a US
dressage organization.  Great promotion for the fjord breed in a world that, so
far,
has not seen it's potential.  Also, many small-goal oriented riders, like
myself, will see first hand that the Fjord has it's place in the dressage world.

Mary Harvey in Virginia