This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

OK everyone out West... Time for me to bug you again! The Oregon Gold Horse
Show is coming up May 14 & 15th and we'd really like to see a big showing of
Fjords this year. We have lots of classes for every level of horse and rider;
halter, Western, English, trail, hunter, and a FULL DAY of driving classes!
Please consider coming to Prineville, OR to join us. Anyone interested can
contact
me at the address below and I can Email you the Class List and Entry forms.
Lets have more Fjords than Haflingers at the show this year!!!

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
Redmond OR