This message is from: "Susan Felix" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Sheri,  I had the same problem with my Arabian Mare 6 yrs ago, sorry to say
she passed on.  They tried all the same things and she did not have EPM.  She
had a tumor on her pituitary gland in her brain.  CSU here in Colorado Neuro
did some blood tests and it happend so fast there was nothing they could
really do.  How long has she had this and is there a Equine Med school like
CSU that can step in ?  Hope this info helps and gives them something to go
on.  Susan  [EMAIL PROTECTED]