This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello to everyone,

We here at Bailey's are very pleased to announce we will be  bringing the
stallion, Sivert H-A-281-S, to our farm in Michigan in  April.

Sivert is the only stallion in North America who is sired by the  wonderful
Dutch stallion, Yerxes H-Y117.  Yerxes can be seen in B. J. van  Bon's Van
Vestlandhest" tot "Fjordenpaard", on page 65.  Yerxes is  well known for his
dark
coloring and brilliant markings, which are also  displayed in this same book
on page 114.

Sivert's dam, Benita H-B164, was also imported from Holland and is a model
mare.  Sivert has had two offspring evaluated, one through the NFHR program
and one in a Dutch Keuring.  Both girls received high scores.

Sivert, like his sire, is quite dark and has absolutely  lovely markings.  He
is a beautiful boy with stupendous conformation and  movement.  We are
extremely excited to have him come to our farm!  For  further information on
his
pedigree, please click here: _SIVERT_
(http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=749&HorseName=Sivert&Page=1&Sort=0)

Preliminary pictures of Sivert and some stunning photos of two of his
daughters are now on our website, address listed below.

As we will be traveling from California to Michigan with Sivert in April,  we
are able to offer mare owners along our route a one time only offer of
reduced breeding fees.  If you would like your mare bred to this incredible
stallion with such an impressive and rare pedigree AND at a reduced fee, please

email or call us for details!

In addition, we have stalls available on our upcoming route leaving  Michigan
this coming weekend.  We are heading to California and currently  will be
going through Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming,  Utah,
Nevada, and California.

Please email or call privately today  for a quote!

For those who have an emergency or desire their Fjord/s hauled separately,
no matter pick up or destination, email or call for details.

References are available. Need more information about our  service?  Please
visit: _http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/BaileysTransportation.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/BaileysTransportation.html)

Please respond privately either at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call at
231-689-9902.

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjord Horse  Farm
White Cloud, MI