This message is from: "Linda Lottie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Listers; Just a reminder that all embroidery orders from All Things
Fjord & More! are 20% off through March.   A fun tank top, sweatshirt or
summer sheet for your fjord will brighten your days.  Give us a call,
toll free, and let us help you design something special for you or your
horse. We have human clothing of all kinds........horse clothing & gear
bags for all your horse "stuff"  ......gifts with a fjord theme AND a new
shipment of wonderful rubberized "fjordhorses" - great for display or
kids playtime.   The small rubberized fjords are $5.50 each.  We sold out
within a day at the Blue Earth show.   Hope to hear from you
soon.......leave a message if I am not home to take your call.   Happy
Spring to you with blooming flowers and "Think Spring" to those of us
still dealing with winter weather. Linda Baker Lottie & Kristin LeeAll
Things Fjord & More!1-866-273-3048

Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search - try
it now!