This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Ruthie,

Probably be a while before we get ours, but what do you mean, there is only
twelve days to get logo ideas in?

I know we all had the discussion last year about changing the logo, and  then
there was a discussion about a contest, but nothing further.  Is this  the
contest that was talked about?

As for the minutes....surely they are there somewhere, right?

Lynda

In a message dated 3/19/2005 10:49:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,