This message is from: Genie Dethloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow Denise,
Thanks for the lead in - I have a used Albion SL, med/wide 18 1/2 in.
dressage saddle in excellent condition to sell.  It does not fit my
Fjord but does fit many that I rode when shopping.  The seat is
large, which makes the saddle longer so it will not fit a small
Fjord, but will a taller or longer one. I love this saddle and wanted
to keep it for a second horse, but I am collecting too many expensive
saddles.  I will post information about it with pictures and pricing
to a webpage later, but thought I'd jump in now.

--
Genie Dethloff and Finne
Ann Arbor, Michigan