This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: Saddles, Wintec and Albion'
I have an Isabella dressage synthetic and you can change the tree and  I
found it fit my Fjords real well, except I had to change the tree for  each
one.
Well, that didn't last long. Far to lazy for that stuff. So I  did a lot of
investigation and  came up with a saddle I really like.  The Free and Easy. It
is
a single flap which gives great feel and the  saddle is designed to set more
forward, about 2 fingers in front of the  shoulder. That way the horses
shoulder moves freely under the saddle  instead of potentially getting squeezed
against the saddle. Opposite idea  from the Albion. I have ridden the Albion
and
liked it, but  chose the Free and easy. This saddle never has to be re stuff,
the  tree is guaranteed for life, and it can be adjusted if the shape of your
horse changes or you buy a different horse. They also make the F and E in  an
all purpose style. Since the  saddles are made to order, I had a  couple of
extra things done and they were very accomadating.Very well made  saddle and
would recommend it to anyone. Especially anyone in the Colorado  area where the
US representative can fit you horse for you.  Onna