This message is from: Amy Goodloe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I saw this ad for a Fjord mare in Utah and was wondering if anyone knows anything about her:

http://www.draftsforsale.com/Frames/Display/index.php?id=42063ebb29fda

I probably shouldn't even be looking for another horse unless I sell one of the four I have for sale (non Fjords), but I'm so worried that something will happen to Belle (my Fjord mare) when she foals that I keep thinking I better see what else is out there, just in case. (I tend to be such a "doomsday" worrier!) If all goes well, in late April she will deliver a healthy foal (hopefully filly) and both mom and baby will be fine, but until then I will worry, worry, worry...

And regardless of how things go, I still wouldn't mind having another Fjord like Belle to ride. She's so much fun!

--Amy

--
Camairyn Farm  ~*~  Loveland, CO