This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Howdy from Sunwood,
    Just to update you on the book progress.  To date we have had nearly 50
farm respond to our project.  We have five farm pages ready for print and
expect more soon.  We have not yet set a deadline for the pages so there is
plenty of time.  But like Christmas, it tends to sneak up on us.  So when
you find the time to get your pages to us we can get a better idea of the
size and content of the book and get on with the details of printing and
pricing it.  I will have a few sample pages and further information on hand
at the PNFPG Spring meeting on April 9th.  With this early spring, it might
be a good time to get some nice photo's of your farm and horses, and a
really good time to include some babies.  Well, have a swell spring.  "Happy
Trails"  RD